We, at the Henry Walser Funeral Home, understand the meaning of personalised cards of a loved one to the families we serve and to their family and friends. These special cards with a loved one’s picture and a poem or prayer that represents them is of great importance. Therefore, we have provided our families with a large selection of themes and verses to choose from as well as have a Personalization Team of staff that can completely customize stationary for our families.
Step One: Primary Photo:
- This photo can be a portrait of your loved one or they can be in the photo with others and our team will do the necessary cropping.
- The Primary Photo of your loved one will be used for customised stationery purposes (memorial cards, bulletins, register book, candles etc.) as well as for their memorial webpage and for the newspaper if necessary.
- We ask for the photo to be as clear as possible and may be provided in Hard Copy or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org in .jpg format.
Step Two: Style Photo:
- A Style Photo is an image or picture that would be of importance to your loved one. (ie. A picture of their cottage, garden, sunset, on vacation, fishing etc.)
- Provide a Custom Style Photo or Choose a Style Photo from our available selection.
- This photo will be used as the cover and background theme of the personalized stationery
- Click Here: Style Photo Options
Step Three: Prayer/Poem/Verse:
- Provide a prayer, poem or verse that would best represent your loved one.
- We also have a collection for families to choose from.
- Click Here: Prayer / Poem / Verse Options