This page will serve as an agenda for the arrangement meeting.
There are various items that will need to be discussed during the time of the arrangements.
1. Information Needed
- Statistical information
- Social Insurance Number
- Family Contact Information
- Cemetery information
- Pacemaker and Radioactive Implant/Seed Treatments
- Click here for details
2. Decisions You Will Have To Make
- Burial or Cremation
- Type of service and location
- Choosing a clergy or celebrant
- Music or other participants
- Location of reception
- Click here for details
3. Arranging With A Funeral Director By Phone:
- Funeral Director can guide you through the site to see options
- Review Vital Statistics for Provincial Forms
- Service Offerings : Click here for details
- Obituary Drafting – Funeral Director can forward to publishers
- Cremation Urns & Keepsakes: Click here for details
- Burial or Cremation Caskets: Click here for details
- Our Facilities: https://www.henrywalser.com/our-facilities
- Catering Options
- Customized Stationary Guidelines: Click here for details
4. Sign Forms Options:
- At Our Funeral Home – We will have all documents printed and ready for signatures upon your arrival.
- At Home – We can arrange one of our funeral directors with the printed documents to come to your home for the required signatures.
- COVID-19 Precautions – We are concerned for you. For your protection we will wear a mask and gloves when coming to your home.
- By Email – We can draft the forms and have them sent to you through SignNow for online signatures.
5. Items For The Funeral Home
All Items can be brought to our funeral home at a scheduled time, or one of our funeral home representatives can come to your home. All original filing documents will be photocopied and returned.
- Photo of your loved one
- This Photo may be used for our website, customized stationary, and newspaper notice.
- Last Will and Testament – our funeral home will take a photocopy of the assigned executor(s) and signature pages and return the original copy
- Social Insurance Number Cards of both spouses (for CPP Benefits)
- Birth Certificates of both spouses (for CPP Benefits)
- Marriage Certificates (for CPP Benefits)
- Clothing (including any special instructions): Click here for details
- Video Tribute: Click here for details
- Photos can be in printed form, digital on a usb, or can be emailed to the funeral home: email@example.com
6. Introduction To Other Services:
- Flowers: Click here for details
- Cremation Jewellery: Click here for details
- Fingerprint Jewellery: Click here for details
- Complimentary Memorial Web Page: Click here for examples
7. Payment Options:
- Payment can be made by personal cheque, certified cheque, cash or bank e-transfer.
8. What To Expect After The Phone Call:
- Our funeral director will send a follow up email including
- Links to additional service information
- A Link to your loved one’s Online Memorial Page
- Links to any forms if requested for signatures
- Our funeral director will arrange all details with crematoriums, cemeteries, churches, clergy, caterers etc. as per discussed.
- Our funeral director will print and prepare all documentation to be signed
- AfterCare: Click here for details
- Our AfterCare team will prepare a package to assist with after the service tasks including application for Canada Pension Plan benefits.